Madonna returns to the fashion spotlight, and takes a break from Tweeting, for the November issue of Harper’s Bazaar wearing a perfect pair of Fishnet tights that are right on trend for Fall 2013.
- Sparkle – Think sparkly and shiny Hoisery, perfect for the upcoming holiday party.
- Lace – Lace stockings, like those from Alice + Olivia dress up any outfit, and if you have a pair of ripped Jeans place them underneath for an unexpected surprise.
- Dots – Big dots, small dots and every size in between.
- Hearts – My favorite trend this season are tiny hearts all over my Hoisery, check out ASOS sheer heart tights for a sweet and delicate look.
- Opaque – Think rich colors of deep Black like those from Kate Spade or shades of Burgundy or Navy Blue.
Special Note: The word “Denier” means the measure of density for tights and stockings. The higher the Denier count, the more opaque they are; so if you’re looking for a very dark opaque look, search for a Denier count of 80. The most sheer Denier count is 5.